6/7/11

The Month on May... in One Post!

I am so sorry! I have been very busy lately and only doing some things that are worth mentioning. However, during the month we did go to Darlington and we had a good Memorial Day celebration.

First, Darlington, AKA The Track to Tough to Tame or The Black Lady: Aaron goes every year on Mother's Day weekend to the track from Thursday thru Sunday. This year my dad and I met him up there for the race on Saturday. It was a lot of fun but I have decided that I would not be good at staying in the infield with this all weekend. Here are the pictures from Saturday.
 Looking at the track  from the deck on the bus.
 Raceway Sign
 Aaron and I on the deck on top of the bus.
 Yes the bus can seat/sleep 12 rednecks.
 Side view of the bus and deck.
 Front of the bus with deck.
 Aaron's sleeping quarters.
Entertainment area between the bus and the camper.

Memorial Day Festivities: We had a cook out on Memorial Day with our parents and friends. There was plenty of food, drink and games. Here are the pictures.
 First we had potato skins thanks to Charlie. As you can see everybody ate it before I could get a good picture.
 Dip options: Crab and Cream Cheese, Pimento Cheese, and Buffalo Chicken
 Desserts: Flag Cake and Mint Brownies
 Pina Colatas in the Margarator. Sadly the Margarator broke:(
 Chicken wings on the pool table.
Games: life size jenga and corn hole
And Pearl laid around

Well that was my month of May. I promise I will keep y'all more up to date for the month of June!
-Caroline

1 comment:

  1. I was just telling my neighbors about the famous mint brownies today!

    ReplyDelete