6/29/11

Anniversary Weekend and A Little More

Last weekend, Aaron and I celebrated our 1st anniversary! It was a great weekend that has seemed to go into this week. So here is how it went:

Friday- We went to Donnie and Chuck's to have dinner with them and Cindy, Jay, and Amanda. Also, we were there to cheer Carolina on to a victory and the finals of the CWS.

Saturday- We picked up our anniversary cake (the bakery made us a new one for our one year!) We had breakfast at a diner. Then came home and did nothing... no cleaning, no laundry, and no yard work. We went to Basil, a Thai restaurant downtown. I had the Chicken Pad Thai and Aaron had the fried soft shell crab. It was YUMMY! Then we can home and watched movies. Oh and I got Harry Potter 7 part 1 on DVD!

Our anniversary cake

Sunday- We (Aaron) did yard work and went to the pool. Then we laid around at night.

Monday- The start of the CWS finals. We went to Cindy and Jay's to eat and cheer the Gamecocks to a victory against Florida. Donnie, Chuck, Stephanie, and Amanda were there too!

Tuesday- Game 2 of the finals. We had everyone over to our house for dinner and to see the Gamecocks clench the title for the second year in a row!

So for those of you who do not know Aaron is a Carolina fan and I cheer for them if they are not playing Auburn. So CONGRATULATIONS Gamecocks! Way to go! And, since I am writing this blog and not Aaron, a big WAR EAGLE as well!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. I love how you threw the War Eagle in there. Allan watched the game last night and was excited to see Carolina win too. Your cake looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you can cheer for another team other than your own..wish I could say the same for myself. :) Glad yall enjoyed your anniversary weekend!!

    ReplyDelete