7/7/11

Turbo Fire Week/ Review

I promise I did not forget about updating you all on turbo fire. This week has been crazy because of the holiday. I got all of last week done but had to change this week's schedule around a little due to sunburned feet. (I will post about the 4th next).  I did learn this week that this work out regime is very portable but when you are working out in a new place, make sure you have enough room. I did accidentally kick a lamp shade but nothing was broken!

First up, a review of week 2:
Core 20: All I can say is WOW. This class contains a lot of your normal ab exercises but uses the resistance band to add extra resistance. My abs were sore for the next week! It was so worth it though.

Fire 45: This class is very similar to the to the Fire 30 class but with an extra "fire drill" and adds an extra 15 minutes. I did not do the "new to class" option on this because I get bored but doing it in real time, was not hard to pick up. I only get confused when I have to switch the movements from the right side of the body to the left.

HIIT 20: Same as the HIIT 15 class but intervals are every 55 seconds instead of the 30 seconds. I love these classes because the are quick and hard.

Sculpt 30: This is a full body strength workout with the resistance bands. It was sort of hard because she contorts herself in to some different positions to work lower and upper body in the same movement. You draw on your balance a lot and it was hard for me to balance after doing the HIIT 20. The Sculpt and HIIT 20 are done back-to-back.

That is all for the new classes that I added this week.

Week 3 Schedule:
Monday- July 4th- took the day off
Tuesday- Burnt feet and could not put on tennis shoes
Wednesday- Catch up- Fire 45 EZ + Stretch 10
Thursday- HIIT 15 + Tone 30
Friday- Fire 45 EZ + Stretch 10
Saturday- Core 20 + HIIT 25
Sunday- Fire 55 EZ

- Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work! :) Sunburned feet sounds very painful!

    ReplyDelete