7/25/11

Turbo Fire Week 5 Complete!

Man this cardio month is going to KILL me! This week was so hard. I cannot figure out how best to do the Fire 30 class with the Sculpt and Tone classes. On Tuesday, I did the sculpt then then fire and on Thursday, I did the fire then the tone. Either way, whichever class was second did not get close to my full effort. I was so tried by the time the second class came because I went all out in the first class. Well good thing I have 2 more weeks to work on it. Also, it was hard for me to do some many long work outs- 55 mins x2, 30+3 x2, and a 45 min all in one week. My brain just does not stay interested that long. But I am pushing through and will hopefully report that I did better next week.

I hope y'all are finding ways to exercise and feel better! I am!
-Caroline

1 comment: