8/8/11

Turbo Fire Week 8

I finally made it through the 3 weeks of cardio. I did not write every week because all I had to say was... "IT WAS HARD!" This week is a much needed recovery week and then I start the HIIT 2 month. I will not think about that right now and just thank the Lord that I have a recovery week.

Recovery Week Schedule
Monday- Fire 45 EZ + Stretch 10
Tuesday- Fire 45 EZ + Stretch 10
Wednesday- Rest
Thursday- Core 20 + Stretch 40
Friday- Fire 30 + Stretch 10
Saturday- Fire 45 EZ + Stretch 10
Sunday- Core 20 + Stretch 40

I must say though... even though it is hard some days, it is so much fun esp when you start the warm up. I really am enjoying it and recommend it to any one who wants to start.

- Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Nice one. I'm starting Week 9 tomorrow. Looking forward to the Hiit :)

    ReplyDelete