7/18/11

Turbo Fire Weeks 5-7/ Review

So I have finished the first month of Turbo Fire. It was known as the HIIT month because There was and emphasis on the HIIT classes each week. I did do my measurements yesterday and I have up 2 inches total but down in the places you want to be down in (hips and waist). I have built us some muscle in the last month and love it.

A month perspective: The last month was hard but well worth it. I never thought I would work out 6 days a week and enjoy it or even look forward to it. I am excited to start the next month (Cardio month) today and think this month will be the worst. Everyday is a long class day (time wise) and I just hate trying to pay attention that long :) Since this is the cardio month, weeks 5-7 are the same so I am going to just put the schedule up once and continue with reviews.

Weeks 5-7 Schedule
Monday: Fire 55 EZ
Tuesday: Fire 30 and Sculpt 30
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Fire 30 and Tone 30
Friday: Fire 55 EZ
Saturday: Fire 45
Sunday Core 20 and Stretch 40

I really hope I can make it through 3 weeks of this! Wish me luck!
-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment