7/12/11

Turbo Fire Week 4/ Review

I made it through this crazy week with changing schedules to get every workout in. The only new class this week was the HIIT 25 class. This class pushed me passed what I thought was my limit. It was fun and did intervals just like the other HIIT classes but these intervals were about 80 seconds (almost a minute and a half) and there were more of them. I do love these classes because I feel like I can give so much energy and go all out for that minute and a half. Sense this was my last week with a new class, I will continue to post a weekly schedule and how I felt during this week but no class reviews.

Here is the schedule for week 4- the 1 month mark.
Monday- Fire 45 + Stretch 10
Tuesday- HIIT 20 + Stretch 10
Wednesday- Rest
Thursday- HIIT 20 + Sculpt 30
Friday- Fire 55 EZ
Saturday- Core 20 + Stretch 40
Sunday- Fire 45 + Stretch 10
So after this week I will retake measurements and let you know how it is going!

-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment