6/26/11

Turbo Fire Week 2/ Review

So I have completed my first week of Turbo Fire! I was a lot of fun. So one thing I forgot to mention last week was that the numbers in the class names are the length of time that each class is. So lets get into the week break down.

Fire 30- I did this one 3 times this week. The first 2 days, I did the "New in Class" option where she breaks down parts of the routines before you do them. By the third time, I could complete it without doing the "New in Class" option. The routine was so fun and goes by so fast. It is a lot of kickboxing moves and high energy with great music.

HIIT 15- This stands for High Intensity Interval Training. It was great but really intense. It is only a 15 min class but every 30 seconds you are going all out with a 30 second recovery.

Fire 55 EZ- This class is 55 mins and is full of kickboxing moves. It does have a "New in Class " option as well. The only thing is that it seems really long for an ADD girl like myself after doing 15 and 30 min classes all week. I think I will like it better when I can just do the class without the "New in Class" option.

Today, I have the Core 20 class. I have not done it yet but I have watched the DVD and I think it is going to be really intense for the back and abs. I will let you know how this one goes.

Finally, the Stretch 10 that is added on to most days it AWESOME! I have not felt sore all week and I think that is because you do the cool down with the class and then the extra 10 mins of stretching. This is not a yoga class it is just pure stretching for each muscle. I loved it!

Schedule for Week 2
Monday- Fire 45 class+ Stretch 10
Tuesday- HIIT 20 class + Stretch 10
Wednesday- Rest
Thursday- HIIT 15 class + Stretch 10
Friday- Fire 55 EZ class
Saturday- Core 20 class + Stretch 40
Sunday- Fire 45 class + Stretch 10

Have fun sweating this week! I know I will!
-Caroline

1 comment: