6/16/11

Two words... TURBO FIRE!

I am so pumped because I just got my Turbo Fire DVDs in the mail. Turbo Fire is an at home workout that I saw an infomercial for. Y'all know I do not buy into those things easily. But this one is by Beach Body and looked like tons of fun so I ordered it. Now it is set up to be a 6 day a week program starting on Mondays so I am starting this Monday... June 20th. I am going to review the DVDs at the end of each week so y'all can know what I am doing and to keep myself accountable. I really can't wait... I have already watched 2 of the DVDs on the computer to prepare myself!

Ok, have a good weekend and get pumped for Monday, I am!
-Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Definitely let us know how they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw the infomercial for this yesterday and want to try it!!

    ReplyDelete