5/2/11

Outdoor Updates

We have finally got some changes in our front and back yards! In the front, we have our caladiums blooming. Some are from the bulbs we planted and some we had to buy new plants due to the amounts of water off the roof when it rains. Aaron is installing gutters as we speak to fix that problem. Here are pictures of my first home garden!

 This little guy on the right got stepped on and broken. He is making a valiant comeback though.
 I also planted white and green and purple and green kale.
 The one by the door only has one leaf (I think that is what you call it) but that is where we are having the rain issue. It is doing a lot better than the one on the other side... I think because it gets more sun.
 The one on the left has a little nub but I think I might have to plant the pretty one in the center there. I got an extra potted one just in case.

Next, we got a patio set for the back yard. It is a Better Homes and Gardens Bistro Set from Walmart. It was hard to find in stalk but well worth the effort.
 A close up of the chair and pillows.
The whole set with the charcoal grill.

- Caroline

1 comment: