4/24/11

What A Great Week!!!!!!

There are some really great things happening this week that I am so excited about. First, today is Easter! Happy Easter everyone. I hope everyone had a wonderful day and had great times with family an friends. We went to Church this morning and had a traditional Easter lunch with my family. Mom got a honey baked ham (Aaron made chicken for me), and she made mac and cheese, deviled eggs, broccoli salad, potato salad, rolls,corn, and berry cobbler. It was great and we are not hungry for dinner!

Also, today officially starts ROYAL WEDDING WEEK! Yes, I am just a little excited! There will be tons of programming on the morning shows and on TLC, BBC America, and Lifetime leading up to the big day. The hardest thing will be deciding which things to watch. The wedding is Friday morning at 11 am in England. So I will be up sometime between 3-5am  to watch (depending on how excited I am).


William and Kate's Engagement Portrait taken by Mario Testino

Finally, the NFL draft starts on Thursday! I am so proud that there are so many Auburn Tigers to choose from. I will be excitedly watching to see where they all go! I will also be watching for Gamecock players to since my husband is a big fan.
Us at the Auburn/Carolina game 2010 in Auburn, Al

I hope everyone will enjoy this week as much as I will!

-Caroline

1 comment: