4/8/11

Loving BBB!

I am loving Bed Bath and Beyond (BBB) right now. They really made my day. Let me start from the begining. I took on the HUGE task of cleaning out my office closet today. That is the place I put EVERYTHING when we moved into the house. It had all my china, all my Food Network serving dishes, silverware and stemware that we got for the wedding. Also any other things that I could fit. As I was going through the closet, I found my serving platter for my china still unopened in the box. I opened it to put it in its new place and it was the wrong pattern. Mine is Kate Spade Bonnabell Place and this was Opals and something (not even a Kate Spade pattern). I had a minor heart attack because I was told the platter in my design was being discontinued around the time of my wedding, almost a year ago. I ran to the nearest BBB and told them my dilemma. Not only did they find the platter and have it shipped to my house but I got $2 and some change back! I wish everyday could be this good/ lucky/ fruitful!

-Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Wow...that would not have been good. I'm glad you caught that.

    ReplyDelete