4/6/11

Meet Pearl... or get some updates

I was just thinking that many of you have not met Pearl in person. So I thought I would give you a quick overview of her life and update everyone that know her.
So meet Pearl. She is a full bread white lab that loves running, swimming, napping and eating. Sounds like the perfect dog for me huh! She will be 3 years old in August and was my early birthday present that year. She is a very relaxed, loving, 75 lb dog and only gets excited when we have been gone for 5 minutes are more. Here are some more pictures of her.


Pearl is the one trying to get out of the pool. She was in a litter of 8 puppies. Aaron has raised her since she was born because the mom dog (Lucy) was his roommate's dog and the dad dog (Wallace) was another friends dog.
This is Lucy (mom).

This is Wallace (dad).

 Pearl and Aaron.
 Trying to get up and running.
 Lounging on the bed like normal.

We take her to my parents house a lot to "dock" dive. She loves jumping in the pool and swimming around. We are trying to get her to jump off the diving board.

 Pearl and I having "tummy time" early on. She is still just a big lap dog.
 Sitting like a good girl.
 Snoozing with Aaron at my apartment in Tennessee.
In our house, stretching.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know her. Hopefully, everyone can come meet her soon!
- Caroline

1 comment:

  1. These are some cute pictures. I hadn't seen the ones of her parents. Her dad looks like Lucky's grandfather.

    ReplyDelete