3/10/11

The House!

We closed on our house about 2 weeks after we got back from our honeymoon. It was a little inconvient to live with our parents again but it was worth the wait. The hosue is in a country club neighborhood so close to everything you could need. That is why I love it... and the side walks to walk Pearl (our dog). Aaron likes it because it he is so close to a golf course and driving range. I know many have asked for picture so here are some!
Looking from the curb

Guest room... with some mess:)

Front Hall with the new table!
Living room with hubby and Pearl


Master bedroom... again messy:)

Backyard

Kitchen

Dining area

There is still some other things to do and I will keep y'all posted on the new additions and projects that I do. I have already done some and will update next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment