3/10/11

Catching Up!

To begin this adventure of letting you into my life, I would like to chatch eveyone up on what has been happening since I became a wife. These last nine months have been CRAZY! Some of the many things going on were my wedding, buying and decorating our (my hubby and myself) first house, and cheering on Auburn to a National Football Championship! (Our first football season as a house divided)

Seeing as how I have been slack on showing pictures, I will share a couple now. First and formost, the wedding. It was in our hometown of Charleston, South Carolina and was my dream "big southern wedding" with all of my friends and family present. The service was at First Baptist Church Charleston and the reception was held at Magnolia Plantation.

All the pictures were taking by our fabulous photographer, Joanna Dehart.


Me and the Hubby at Magnolia Plantation


"You may kiss your bride"


Wedding Party

Aaron and I with our Godchildren


Cutting the Cake


We went on our honeymoon to the Mayan Riveria in Mexico. It was sunny, warm (but not HOT), and relaxing. We got massages and went to a zip lining park! It was so much fun. We also met a couple from Charleston that were on their honeymoon and got married downtown the same day we did. What a small world!


House pictures and decorating to follow!













2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Can't wait to see how much we entertain ourselves bloggin!

    ReplyDelete